2021 – Applications via accepted exams and diplomas by the University Senate will be taken between July 12, – August 16, 2021
Please read carefully the application conditions before starting application process.
- Applications made with documents other than the exams and diplomas accepted by the University Senate will not be accepted.
- The applicant’s graduation grade must be included in the document who apply via diploma from the table of accepted exams and diplomas by the University Senate.
- T.R. nationals or dual nationals those his/her first nationality T.R. by birth, those who completed all of the secondary education (high school) in a foreign country except T.R.N.C.;
- Applications of candidates who have received a diploma from a high school abroad through distance education without being abroad will not be accepted.
- Candidates who hold a diploma from a high school abroad through formal education will be requested to prove their passport or security records and their entry and exit to the country where the diploma was received, and if a conflict is detected between the duration of the high school education and the entry-exit dates to the relevant country, the applications of the relevant candidates will not be accepted.
- Turkish characters (ç, ğ, ı, ö, ş, ü) should not be used in the e-mail address typed when creating a user (Example: gmaıl.com should not be written). In addition, the e-mail address must be an active and valid address.
- Make sure to click on the “Add/Update Application” button in the application form. Otherwise, your application will not be completed.
- Make sure that your application is complete and correct by logging in repeatedly during the application process and checking your information and documents.